Unarmed Security Guard Company
When choosing the right unarmed security guard company there are so many components you must consider before making your decision. In recent times, it is sad to say that security personnel is vital to protecting you, your family, your business, and your assets. Before making your selection on which unarmed security guard company you will go with, it is imperative to know the job duties that you can expect from the security officer that is hired under the unarmed security guard company. APS takes pride in knowing that we are the best unarmed security guard company for the job!
Duties of the Officer Who is Hired By the Unarmed Security Guard Company:
* Develop and implement an efficient process at client site.
* Monitor all entrances and exits to ensure prevention of all unapproved entry into facility.
* Supervise all vehicular movement and parking at security gate.
* Monitor all employees and visitors into facility, initiate in appropriate screening prior to entering building and ensured high end security.
* Assist all legitimate visitors in all queries and monitor entry and exit to facility.
* Develop and maintain professional relations with employees and visitors and ensure appropriate courtesy to everyone.
* Ensure optimal levels of communication with clients and visitors and provide all required information.
* Perform regular patrols on facility on foot or in a vehicle.
* Supervise site and identify any unsafe conditions and inform authorities immediately in case of any suspicious activity.
* Provide emergency services to facility in case of an emergency and restrict movement of people to ensure safety.
* Identify any security violation and ensure immediate communication to client representative or management.
* Manage and monitor all client property and ensure prevention of any damages.
Let APS be the first choice when you book an unarmed security guard company, call us at 1-866-770-0004 or visit the website at www.accesspatrolservice.com.