Pest Control Security Services
While most pest control services are reputable and honest, there are some that feed information to local criminals, staff unscrupulous individuals, and otherwise engage in shady business practices. For homeowners looking to protect their property, fumigation can be a nerve-racking experience. You have to hand your keys over to strangers and leave your home unsupervised for days at a time.
Thankfully, you do have some positive options, such as hiring pest control security!
APS® keeps a team of pest control security specialists on staff specially for these types of occasions. Our guards are trained in the unique security challenges that pest control brings to properties, and engineer security solutions that match your needs and budget. With APS’s pest control security specialists looking after your property, and checking in with you on a regular basis, you will never need to worry about the safety of your property again.
To assist in the prevention, deterrence, and detection of vandalism, as well as theft and other safety-related threats, APS sends out a highly-trained pest control security team who will patrol your property in clearly marked identifiable vehicles. Onsite visits and visual checks are carried out at irregular intervals and unspecified times, particularly during the silent hours, weekends and holiday periods. If we find evidence of criminal activity, we work in conjunction with local law enforcement immediately via our 24-hour dispatching.
To Help Prevent Further Pests
Los Angeles is home to different settings, whether it be urban, mountainous, or large residential communities, which often times make pest control an ongoing challenge. Pests can easily become unwanted guests in a community environment.
Residents can help keep problems to a minimum by following these steps:
* Keep your bedroom or entire apartment clean, with food items tightly sealed in glass or tin containers.
* After eating or preparing food, clean up thoroughly.
* Wash dirty dishes, and wipe counters and tables. Vacuum or sweep often.
* Dispose of empty pizza boxes in the trash room. Toss out scraps and crumbs.
* Put leftovers away, secured in tightly sealed containers. Don’t leave them out for the next day.
* Eliminate “harborage” or shelter for pests. Don’t allow piles of loose papers to accumulate, get rid of empty boxes, paper shopping bags, and other types of clutter.
* Put trash where it belongs; don’t leave it in the hallway or stairwell.
* Move bedding and furnishings away from the air conditioning or heating units in your room so that the pest control staff can get to crevices where mice and bugs can gain entry.
* Report any problems to your local pest control center. If you find out that your home does need to be exterminated, make sure you hire pest control security. The pest control security company that you select should ensure protection of your property until the pest control company fully exterminates your home and the job is complete. Request a follow-up if problems persist.
Choose APS for Pest Control Security
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding pest control security. We provide better pest control security and pest control services. Our pest control guards can secure all different levels of properties, while they go through fumigation.
The properties below are just a small list of where we will go during pest issues:
– Five-star hotels
– Pharmaceutical factories
– College and university
APS is distinguished by our functional and technical expertise combined with hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service. As experts, our team of security guards are involved in every stage upon client selection of pest management problem from implementation to completion, offering continual functional and technical support.
Our extensive skills encompass all aspects of implementation and operation, including pest security definition, development of functional specifications for client approval, pest control security system design to fit specific client needs of protection while the fumigation is taking place. Expertise coupled with extensive pest control security knowledge makes APS the ideal choice for pest control service.
To order your pest control security specialists, use our online order form. or give us a call at 1-866-770-0004. Our specialists are standing by to walk you through your options, so you can make an informed decision regarding how best to protect your interests.