Why APS®’s Security Guard Training Makes Us The Best
One of the biggest reasons to choose APS® is that we have exceptionally stringent hiring requirements and our security guard trainingis the best and most thorough in the industry. We take a lot of pride in guaranteeing our clients the best protection, and we are able to do so because of the quality and experience of our guards as well as the quality of our security guard training. We understand how important it is for our security guards to be able to provide best in industry ptotection to our varied clients.
Our security guard training programs are comprehensive and designed to keep our guards up to date with security industry best practices. Before they get that far, though, our security guards have been thoroughly vetted for a . In order for a guard to be considered for employment, they mustpass APS’s:
– Drug test
– Physical fitness exam
– Written examination.
Services APS Proudly Offers
They cannot have a criminal record or a history of disciplinary action. Many of our guards have police or military backgrounds, but at the minimum we require all new guards to have at least one year of security experience, to ensure they are able and have the proper security guard training to provide all of APS’s services:
• Response to emergencies and alarms
• Exhibits: art galleries and museums, etc.
• Personal Bodyguard Services
• Maintenance and construction sites
• Seminars, conferences, conventions and any other large gatherings
• Emergency response to crime and various natural disasters
• Wakes, funerals, memorials etc.
• Large sporting events, games and marathons
• Home Services
• Movie Screenings and production services
• Moving/Open Houses/Foreclosures
• Parking Management
• Event Security
• Fumigation and pest control services
Who APS Brings On
In addition, we require a number of certifications and abilities of our guards before they are ever given the opportunity to serve our clients. They must:
– Be authorized to work in the state of California
– Carry themselves neatly and professionally
– Speak and write fluent English
– Have outstanding customer service skills
– Possess at least a high school diploma and a valid California Guard Card
– Pass a drug test, background check and employment verification
– Armed guards must possess a firearm permit
– Have up to date security guard training
Our requirements are as high as our expectations, and we are proud to only have the best guards in the industry.
Security guard training and selective hiring practices are vital to ensure our clients’s absolute safety and satisfaction. Call us today at 1-866-770-0004 or email us from our online order form.
We serve throughout Greater Los Angeles and look forward to working with you!